Friday, September 6, 2013

OPAM Winners and gifts from Laurie

cross-stitch

Wonderful month once again….well done to everyone…..total of 377 finishes…..

Our August winners are…

drum roll please!!!!!

Carin

Narelle C

please ladies  could send me your address…..

Bring on September….I am sure this is going to be a big month…..

IMG_4155

 

Mrs Martin “Lets Celebrate Swap”…Laurie is my partner and this is the gorgeous spring stitchery Laurie has made for me…..I already have an idea of what to make, Laurie also included a lovely notepad and this very pretty piece of fabric…..big hugs to you and a great big  thanks Laurie….

 

IMG_4091

IMG_4093

and this is what I made and sent to Laurie…

Happy Friday, take care and keep safe

Peg

5 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg