Saturday, October 1, 2011

TTS progress

IMG_7151

All the stitcheries are completed…

IMG_7152

The blocks are joined…..

IMG_7153

The borders are on…

IMG_7154

the quilt is sandwiched….

I had a phone call from my very gorgeous friend Chooky this morning, so nice to chat to her….and she does have some wonderful plans for our next SAL…

but the motivation at the moment is here, I need to finish TTS…

now, I must select some thread and back to the machine for quilting….but first off a cuppa and a scone…

Hope all your creative juices are running…

Happy Saturday

Take Care Peg

A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak.

15 comments:

  1. I love it Peg! Just gorgeous all put together like that. Happy quilting!! :) Can't wait to see it all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your quilt has turned out I'm still trying to find some fabric for my borders and then I can get onto the quilting ,maybe this month will see me finish it??? :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. go Peg go.........it's looking great...

    ReplyDelete
  4. your quilt looks great! I love the effect of the borders. Really pretty. Well done!!
    Do you know what the next sal will be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep going Peg....It is still the 30th somewhere in the world....x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look fabulous Peg - you caught up - well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoo hoo Peg,nearly there,so proud of you.It looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very lovely and just my colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks beautiful Peg! And just in time for Christmas....well, ok it might be a bit early, but really on time for the preparations for it! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're nearly there and it look fabulous...nothing better than a cuppa and a scone to keep you going...

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks so beautiful, and fabrics are perfect!
    Waiting patiently to see it finished :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nearly there Peg...keep going!!!
    Also I have just posted my OPAM for September...Happy Stitching...Dzintra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your TTS looks lovely. I am so tempted to make it too. I love those small stitcheries.
    Hugs,
    Anne-Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg