Thursday, February 18, 2010

Generosity…

IMG_2743  IMG_2740 IMG_2741 IMG_2742

I have been blogging now for two years and during that time I have been and am continually blown away with the generosity of bloggers……and it has happened again…

I received a parcel in the post this week from Razzy….When Kris and I started OPAM 2010 earlier this year, I had an email from Raz saying she would like to send to us some treats that we can use as a give a way for OPAM…and this is what she has sent….Raz both Kris and I thank you so very much for your wonderful generosity, you are one awesome lady…three cheers for Raz….

So OPAMers…..’do ya wanna’ win some of these treats, we do have lots planned over the next 11 months…all you have to do is get those projects finished…so lets get cracking….

Take care Peg……:>)

11 comments:

  1. That is amazing! Those are all wonderful prizes. How nice of Razzy :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve this wonderful surprise gifts. Enjoy them. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thanks Razzy for adding to our fun!! I better get stitching!! ;o)
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a sweet and generous thing to do! Those are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't that kind of Razzy, thank goodness I now have a finish !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely lady, I agree three cheers for Raz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree.. such generosity... what a lady..:o)
    Lovely lovely prices..:o) Thanks for doing this Raz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very generous of Raz...she is such a lovely lady! I have recently received a thankyou gift from Raz...made my day! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lucky are you Peg. Love the Leanne's House pattern. Can't wait to see when you get that made??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg