Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A finish for OPAM….

017 015 016
This is the little stitchery I showed you yesterday, it is a free stitchery by Gail Pan, very generous and just so lovely, all I had to do was sew down the bind……glad it is finished….so this is number 2 for me…congratulations to all those ladies who have a finish….I do hope you are all proud of yourselves…..very hot again here today….

NB.....WE HAVE HAD A HUGE RESPONSE TO OPAM 2010....WE HAVE OVER 200 PEOPLE SIGNED UP WHICH IS AWESOME....BUT WE CAN NO LONGER TAKE ANY MORE NAMES.....THANKS SO MUCH....HAPPY SEWING...

take care Peg…….:>)

16 comments:

  1. Such a cute stitchery! I love it! So dainty and darling! Anxious to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Peg! keep up the great and fast finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! I feel the need to get a finish under my belt too. Must concentrate on that today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Peg!! I LOVE this little stitchery!! It would be cute on a pillow too!! Darling!
    Take care! I got to get busy...that 2 for you 0 for me...yikes!! but who's counting right!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finish Peg. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you finished this little stitchery...I was thinking about a little pillow for mine, but I do like this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little stitchery. I printed this one from Gail's site too. I hope to get to it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a lovely wallhanging, well done Peg.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so sweet Peg! Congrats on another great finish...please stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finish.
    Lovely little stitchery,thanks for the link Peg. Have downloaded it.Hope to be in front this Xmas.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peg its sweet! I love it! and congrats on a finish...

    Lissa
    nr Newcastle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great project to get finished.
    WOW! 200! That just proves how many of us need a gentle kick int he butt.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great finish.
    Lovely little stitchery,thanks for the link Peg.
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute tree - Joy, hope and peace all things that the Christ child brought to the world. ;)

    Love from Texas! ~bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg