Saturday, June 20, 2009

just a little purchase from a new online store.....





Sarah from Sarah's Prim Treasures has opened an online store...... Patchwork Plus......
and I have made a little purchase ........Moda Twiggy Jelly Roll...my son Josh and his girlfriend Christina (Teen) have purchased a new lounge...chocolate in colour...I remember DH and I the first lounge we purchased was also chocolate, so Josh asked his Mummy to make a quilt how could I say no.....I think these colours should go very nicely with his new lounge...now all you lovely ladies please just take a minute and pop over and check out Sarah's new online store, happy shopping......the little button on the first photo was attached to the packaging of the Jelly Roll, how cute is that.....enjoy your day and thanks so much for popping by......

12 comments:

  1. OOhhh...Yummy.!! How Gorgeous are these...Now I have Vowed not to spend any more Money because of our Move & My Splurge at the Recent Show...But I will Pop on over to say Hi...just for a Quick Visit...Willpower is that what it's called...lol
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo...colours will look great..mummy is spoiling her baby boy who will be 25 soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Twiggy Fabrics are going to look just gorgeous Peg... I too have been visiting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt confused for a while reading this post: this is my fabric and these are my blocks, what are they doing in Peg's blog?? have a look at my blog (priscillacraft.blogspot.com) and you will see that I did almost the same with the same fabric :-)
    lovely colours, aren't they? :-)
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilt be really lovely on their new couch, Peg. Lovely to be asked to make something for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use a jelly roll! How many blocks like this can you make from 1 jelly roll?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fabric -- and can just see how it would work with a couch in that colour. Great choice, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the same colors I think I would choose to do a quilt for my own boy! Nice.

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty colors and I love the name - my mom's nickname for me was Twiggy. Waaaay back when I was still skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great Peg...they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I haven't seen that range before, it's really gorgeous!! Those colours will look just fabulous with a chocolate lounge. I've got to make another one for my DS and DDIL too ... I've got the jelly roll, now just need to find a bit more time LOL.
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course you couldn´t say no.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg